Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Student Blog 10

Rand Paul Decides to Run for President
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/politics/rand-paul-president-2016/index.html

"Today I announce with God's help, with the help of liberty lovers everywhere, that I'm putting myself forward as a candidate for president of the United States of America," Paul said at a rally in Louisville.In his speech, he called for reforming Washington by pushing for term limits and a constitutional amendment to balance the budget. He argued that both parties are to blame for the rising debt, saying it doubled under a Republican administration and tripled under Obama.

This relates to our class because it is involved with the Executive Branch and the election process.

I am very happy that Rand Paul has decided to run.  I feel that he is a good Republican candidate that stands a chance against Hillary Clinton.  I hope that he will be able to get enough support to become our next president. 


No comments:

Post a Comment